LIFE CENTERED THERAPY TRAINING AGREEMENT
This coaching agreement (the “Agreement”), effective ________ (the “Effective Date”), is entered into by www.lifecenteredtherapy.com, and ________ (“Client”). Company and Client agree as follows:
1. Engagement. The engagement (“Engagement”) for Services (as defined below) will begin at the Effective Date. The client will be provided with access to the online training course & weekly Q&A webinar calls for 9 hours of total mentoring.
2. Client Requirements. Client agrees to the following terms for delivery and review of materials.
A. Provide any required information as needed for maximum effectiveness in receiving the Services.
B. Completing the training course in full.
C. Perform any “Action Items” as assigned at the end of each week’s coaching session.
3. Services. Coaching may include any of the following Services for the Client: (i) addressing therapeutic techniques in the Client’s professional practice; (ii) identifying plans of action (iii) examining modes of operation in Client’s professional practice; (iv) providing new ways of working with clients therapeutically; and (v) making empowering requests or suggestions for action to Client (collectively, the “Services”). As part of these Services, Company may ask Client to reflect on difficult topics or situations in their therapy practice or life that may result in an expression of emotions. The client agrees that successful coaching Services will require a collaborative approach between Company and Client. The Client further agrees that it is Client’s responsibility to enact or bring about any changes or recommendations identified through the Services.
4. Fees and Expenses. The agreed upon fee for Engagement is $1297. The Client will also be responsible for any additional fees or costs incurred by Company in the course of collective or processing the above fees. We have a “No Refund” policy. No refunds will be granted.
5. Disclaimer. Company’s services do not consist of any medical practice or and are not therapy; they are professional training services. The services are not to be considered, nor serve as a substitute for, professional psychological, psychiatric, or therapeutic counseling or any other type of medical advice.
6. User Conduct Policy. As a condition of accessing the Site and/or using the Consulting Programs, you agree not to (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any
commercial purposes any portion of the Consulting Programs other than as expressly allowed under this Agreement; (b) use lifecenteredtherapy.com’s name, trademarks, service marks, or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails (c) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Site (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts); (d) frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages; (e) falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym or misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
In addition, you may not post, upload, or transmit to or otherwise make available through the Site any content, communications, or other information (collectively, “Unauthorized Content”): that is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libelous or that defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against or threatens others.
7. Liability In no event shall www.lifecenteredtherapy.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, agents, employees, assignees, agents or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue, lost profits, damage or liability based on your revenue, or lost or damaged data, or damages or liability based on the amount or duration of use of a product and/or service arising from any type of claim whatsoever.
8. Use of Recordings. You agree that the recordings of our weekly webinars will be used in our course program. Attending the webinars means you consent to being in www.lifecenteredtherapy.com’s online course portal for students. We may ask for a video review at the end of the program which is optional to complete. Furthermore, we will ask for your permission to use any written or video testimonials you send us.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive Agreement of the Parties. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by each of the Parties.
10. Waiver. Although Life Centered Therapy appears to have promising mental, spiritual, and physical health benefits, Life Centered Therapy has yet to be fully researched by the Western academic, medical, and psychological communities. Therefore, the extent of Life Centered Therapy’s effectiveness, as well as Life Centered Therapy’s risks and benefits, are not fully known. Life Centered Therapy is self-regulated and considered “alternative” or “complementary” to the healing arts that are licensed in the United States.
Working with www.lifecenteredtherapy.com is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. I agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, www.lifecenteredtherapy.com from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage, injury, personal, emotional, psychological, financial, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of www.lifecenteredtherapy.com’s services.